Quite novel in conception, the MINIFLAM torch heads are especially well adapter for very fine to medium soldering jobs. Simple, handy, compact and accurate, they are ideal tools for techniciens and handymen and offer a very large range of possible use such as
- Model building.
- Loosening screws and bolts.
- Paint peeling.
- Thawing out frozen pipes or locks.
- Heat marking (with solde ringtip)
- Melting thermofusible glue.
- Ski waxing.
- Bending and welding plastics.
Simple, handy, compact, accurate, and economical to operate, they are the ideal tool to work close-in. They are especially well suited for soldering, brazing, light welding silver, tin, gold, copper and for modeling waxes and glass.